Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some Favs...

Here's a large showcase of some favorites of mine from the last couple of months. Each one of these families have been with me for a while. I love seeing them every time they come to me for portraits. And, nothing is more exciting then to see these wonderful babies and kids grow. I love all of my families and I'm so grateful to have them as clients and friends. Enjoy!

Little miss "T".... I get a kick out of this expression every time.








Sweet, sweet "M".... such a doll!





This little one, miss "E", is on the go and so full of spunk. I love how sweet she smiles.






I love this shot. "H" is so good with his little cousin. Their shirts were handmade by their Grandma for each of their Dad's when they were little. How great is that?!?!

"D" is a funny kid. She is so kind, loving, and always has a hug for you.

"A" and "B", cute as can be. Look at that sweet baby face and her loving brother. These two are such a joy!



No comments: