Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Secret Workshop

I had the privilege of attending "The Secret Workshop" in Seattle with Cheryl Muhr this weekend. She is one of the top industry professionals for photography and an incredible women. She taught us a lot with so much compassion and energy. She was very warm, encouraging, and an open book. I'm so happy I made the decision to go. I have already benefited so much from her and all her knowledge. Thank you Cheryl!

We had a free shooting portion to the workshop. There were so many models to work with. I was able to implement what I had learned. The models were fabulous! Not to mention Cheryl and here sweet babe (first photo below).... beautiful!

























6 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Best shoot of yours, hands down! Love the colors, lighting and feel of all the shots. Can't wait to hear all about it. K

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how amazing you are! I love the colors and angles, you nailed your exposures and sharpness!! I am so excited to see all your hard work pay off. Beautiful work...
Darc

niccole w. said...

Great job!! I love them. You totally captured the joy of Cheryl and her baby in that first shot. Love it!!

niccole w. said...

Hey, Go to Tara Whitney's blog. I think I spotted you in her pic of the seminar:)

jlchristblog said...

love them!!!!!!!

Jayne said...

Hello,
I want to goto her workshop! It is sold out. Do you know of any other workshops that are similar?
Thanks
Jayne