Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to work...

It's official, I'm back in action. Those last three months just flew by. I'm so excited to get back to one of my passions and, well to be honest, obsessions... that is photography. I can't wait to see all of my wonderful clients and meet the new ones.

What a way to kick-off this summer season than with "Mr. T". He is all boy with limitless energy and personality. It's amazing to me how every little boy can find the best location in a room or outside to hurdle themselves from. What is it with having to leap from every high point you come across?? And, the faces.... oh the faces..... they are tough faces. But what makes me laugh the most is there need to "crash" every toy they pick-up. I can't wait to see how ferocious my little man is going to be. I think I'm going to have to pad the house as soon as he gets the urge to sky-rocket off something.

Thank you "J" for a wonderful afternoon with your amazing little man, Mom, and sister. I had a blast playing with "T" and visiting with the three of you. (oh, and thanks for the wipes.. LOL!)

Introducing Mr. T (the eyes.... to die for!!!)








Personality!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Kelly! Beautiful work, as always! Great personality in these!

niccole w. said...

Kelly! Welcome back.