Saturday, August 29, 2009

Senior....

So, this year I decided to take on a new opportunity.... Senior photos. And, I loved it! It is so much fun to photograph seniors, to chat with them about their next steps, and to remember what that time was like for me. I loved being a senior and taking the next step to collage. Oh, collage...what a great time of life that was, so many fond memories of those days. Seniors are a wonderful change and always an exciting opportunity. I have more senior posts coming up, so check back.

This is "O", an awesome guy. His Mom and little sister were with us for this session and I loved watching the relationship between the three of them. I hope I have that kind of relationship with my kids. What a great family!




















2 comments:

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

Well you pretty much nailed this one! Great variety, personality and it looks like you had a blast. Awesome job!

Unknown said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! I love these! My faves are 2/3 and the ones on the tracks - very cool with the guitar! What a handsome SR.!!!
Amazing work!